Contact Us

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Webinar - Customer Experience and the Contact Center [July 16th; 3:30pm BST]

Learn how you can prepare for a rapid change in the way customers engage with your business on Thursday, July 16th, 3:30 - 4:30pm BST

With:

Capture.PNG

The way we work has changed and will not go back to how it was before. Greater strain has been put on the contact centre, since it has moved to a remote environment. Customers are also finding different ways to interact with those offering them products or services as meeting your doctor or personal trainer face to face is now impossible. The question for many companies is how many of their contact agents could be virtual in the future? How will this apply to other sectors over the long term as customer habits change? And most importantly, how can you ensure your technology is flexible to support this?

Don't Miss out - Register NOW

By attending this session, you will:

1. Examine how customer experience will be integrated with different media channels in the future, such as Facebook Messenger or Whatsapp
  2. Devise a technology strategy to ensure you can be flexible as the world continues to change
  3. Understand what other businesses are doing with their contact centres: What can you learn?

REGISTER HERE

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Contact Center Webinar [July 16th; 3:30pm BST]

Dear Host,

I could not register for this event as the link is not working.

Could you help me in registering this event.

My user ID is  s0013461689

Thanks & Regards,

K.Anandh

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi

I could not register in the given link.

Please help me in registering for this webinar.

Thanks & Regards,

Anandh

anandh.k@tcs.com

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hello Anandh,

Thank you for bringing this to our notice. Can you try to register with the edited link added in, please. 

Regards,

Vibha